My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2-Cups Butter (Softened)
- 1 ¼-Cups granulated Sugar
- 1 ¼-Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1-Tablespoon Vanilla
- 4-Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2-Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2-Teaspoon Salt
- 1 (24 oz.)-bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugars on medium speed until well combined.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Beat again on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls or a cookie/ice cream scoop 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). (I don’t bake mine this long. Usually 8-10 minutes will give you just right soft & gooey cookies.)
Cool 1-2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Note: For nut lovers, stir in 2 cups coarsely chopped nuts with chocolate chips.
Printable PDF Recipe-Chocolate Chip Cookies
~The Cake Mom